The A1000 600V was introduced in July 2009 and the many features and current technology have made for a successful transition to this new product platform.
Given the age of the G5/P5 600V drives there is limited availability of components. At this time, we are announcing that the G5/P5 600V drives and all variations will be discontinued effective March 1, 2012.
Key Events and Dates
- Stock returns will not be accepted after February 1, 2012
- Orders for non-stocked drives will be accepted until February 1, 2012
- The remaining G5/P5 600V stock will be sold until it is depleted
- G5/P5 600V drives and all variations will cease production on March 1, 2012
- Marketing documents (price book and flyers) will be discontinued March 1, 2012
- Replacement parts will be available until September 15, 2019 (subject to availability)
- Repair will be available until September 15, 2019 or while components are available to support these services
Phone support will continue to be available, as it is for any legacy product. Innovative-IDM is one of the most reputable distributors for Yaskawa drives, as well as being a factory authorized service center. Call us at 877.906.2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.innovativeidm.com and we can help.