Parker Gearheads and Gearmotors
Gen II and PV Series Gearheads and Gearmotors
Gearheads and Gearmotors
- Gen II Stealth Gearhead “In-Line” PS – Stealth Advanced PS is Parker Bayside”s highest performance servo gearhead. With 8 frame sizes and 12 gear ratios, you are guaranteed to find a Stealth Advanced PS to fit your high performance servo applications.
- Gen II Stealth Gearhead “In-Line” PX – High performance at an exceptional value makes STEALTH PX the gearhead of choice for today”s lower cost servo motor applications. Stealth PX delivers the best value with the advantages of helical planetary technology.
- Gen II Stealth Gearhead “Right Angle” RS – Parker Bayside’s Stealth Advanced RS Right Angle Planetary Gearhead delivers the high performance features of our STEALTH RS in a compact, right angle package. With 7 frame sizes and 9 gear ratios to choose from, you are guaranteed to find a Stealth Advanced RS gearhead to fit your servo motor applications.
- Gen II Stealth Gearhead “Right Angle” RX – Stealth® RX incorporates Parker Bayside”s helical planetary technology in a lower cost package. Available in NEMA and Metric frame sizes, Stealth RX delivers high torque and quiet, smooth operation for less demanding servo applications.
- PV Series “In-Line Power and Versatility” – The PV Series Planetary Gearbox combines Power and Versatility with its wide combination of competitive output faces, high radial load capacities and maintenance free operation. The PV series is available in four metric/NEMA frame sizes and a large offering of ratios. Whether you’re an OEM or an end user searching for competitive alternatives the PV offers a superior solution.