Are you confident your machines are guarded to the relevant standards? Have all steps been taken to prevent injuries from process equipment? Has a documented machine guarding assessment been done to verify compliance? If you’re not sure, or the answer is no to any of these questions, then your facility can benefit from an Omron Machine Safeguarding Skill Builder Seminar.
This is a 1-day training seminar to educate your personnel on the requirements and methods of machine and process safeguarding. This helps plant personnel to identify, and sometimes correct, machine safeguarding discrepancies.
Attendees will walk away with a greater understanding of methods for machine safeguarding and the correct applications of guarding devices.
Who Should Attend?
• EH&S Personnel
• Plant Maintenance
• Plant Engineering
• Production Managers
• All Managers concerned with the safety of plant personnel
• Overview of Omron Automation and Safety
• Overview on the Importance of Risk Assessment
• Safety-Related Control Systems
• Hierarchy of Controls
• Selection & Requirements of Guards and Devices
• Selection & Requirements of Guards and Devices (continued)
• Operator Controls
• Emergency Stops
END OF SESSION (Q&A)