Calling all Administrative Assistants
Are you a go-getter with a positive can-do attitude? Highly organized team player? Are you often described as an overachiever? Innovative-IDM is looking for a detail oriented Rockstar to join our Human Resources Department.
Launch your HR career in this HR/Admin pathways position. You’ll bring with you your stellar administrative assistant skills and you’ll learn hands-on about all facets of Human Resources: Recruiting, On-boarding, Payroll, Benefits, Employee Relations, Compliance, Retention and Company Events. Because the position is at our Lewisville headquarters, you’ll also help with keeping our office supplies stocked, work with expense reports, help with corporate travel planning, schedule staff and executive meetings and other basic administrative assistant duties. While you might greet visitors, you won’t be asked to answer and route any incoming phone calls.
You’ll learn how to use recruiting platforms, career fair planning, compliance websites, time and attendance software, onboarding scheduling, plus many more valuable skills and experiences. You’ll successfully pass a background check and drug test since we must trust you with access to company information. If you have a degree in business administration, marketing, psychology, organizational behavior or another related field and you’ve been looking to get started in an HR career, apply for this position today. Also, you’ll have a corner window office – ask about that in your initial interview.
- Functions as support to the HR & Payroll department of Innovative-IDM to ensure needs are met and legendary service is provided.
- Organizing and maintain personnel records.
- Processes incoming mail on a daily basis.
- Schedules candidates for telephone and in person interviews.
- Conducts background screening on prospective new hires on as needed basis.
- Maintains office equipment.
- Monitors supply usage and orders/purchases on as needed basis.
- Receives travel requests and reserves airfare, hotel, car, etc. utilizing cost effective alternatives.
- Orders fuel cards and administer employee usage.
- Assists executive assistant with onsite meeting coordination.
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Anticipates business changes, identifies and introduces new ideas and solutions to create efficiency and improve processes in the operation.
- Processes additions/deletions to benefits offered by Innovative-IDM.
- Greet customers and direct traffic in front lobby.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who works independently and is self-motivated.
- Energetic, optimistic and flexible.
- Independent problem solver who analyzes potential decisions with regards to the business and customer.
- Exhibits creativity and tenacity to drive through to effective solutions to customer service challenges.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with interactions.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding employee, client and company information.
- Manages multiple projects and timelines with a sense of urgency.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Prior administration background preferred.
- Excellent computer skills required.