The Chicago branches of Innovative-IDM and SMC Pnuematics teamed Friday to host an Pneumatic Innovation Day. More than 40 of our customers and future customers saw a hands-on look at the latest factory pneumatic technologies and enjoyed a tasty McAlister's Deli sandwich and fixin's at the Schaumburg Hampton Inn. We plan to take this show to the southern suburbs later this year. Stay tuned, or ask for details at firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More
Our team is exhibiting at Texas Water 2022 in San Antonio this week. Sunbelt Power Controls is our line of pump control panels. If you are in wastewater, pond management or any water pumping related industry, we have pump power controls that could help you. Come see Dean Morris (left) or Mike Juarez through Thursday at the at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center.
The benefits of preventive maintenance only go so far. At some point, manufacturers are bound to start missing signs of equipment degradation or driving costs up by replacing perfectly functional equipment on a “just in case” basis. Due to high maintenance costs, a skilled worker shortage, and the potential losses associated with unplanned downtime, a condition-based monitoring strategy like predictive maintenance is becoming more essential. Explore the benefits of making the switch from preventive maintenance to predictive maintenance with this latest whitepaper from Omron.
If left unchecked, poor connectors or failing components in your control cabinet can result in massive electrical fires. The K6PM thermal camera solution from Innovative-IDM by Omron monitors control panels and other equipment to alert you when excessive heat conditions occur. Learn more here in this short video:
Calling all Administrative Assistants
Are you a go-getter with a positive can-do attitude? Highly organized team player? Are you often described as an overachiever? Innovative-IDM is looking for a detail oriented Rockstar to join our Human Resources Department.
Launch your HR career in this HR/Admin pathways position. You’ll bring with you your stellar administrative assistant skills and you’ll learn hands-on about all facets of Human Resources: Recruiting, On-boarding, Payroll, Benefits, Employee Relations, Compliance, Retention and Company Events. Because the position is at our Lewisville headquarters, you’ll also help with keeping our office supplies stocked, work with expense reports, help with corporate travel planning, schedule staff and executive meetings and other basic administrative assistant duties. While you might greet visitors, you won’t be asked to answer and route any incoming phone calls.
You’ll learn how to use recruiting platforms, career fair planning, compliance websites, time and attendance software, onboarding scheduling, plus many more valuable skills and experiences. You’ll successfully pass a background check and drug test since we must trust you with access to company information. If you have a degree in business administration, marketing, psychology, organizational behavior or another related field and you’ve been looking to get started in an HR career, apply for this position today. Also, you’ll have a corner window office – ask about that in your initial interview.
- Functions as support to the HR & Payroll department of Innovative-IDM to ensure needs are met and legendary service is provided.
- Organizing and maintain personnel records.
- Processes incoming mail on a daily basis.
- Schedules candidates for telephone and in person interviews.
- Conducts background screening on prospective new hires on as needed basis.
- Maintains office equipment.
- Monitors supply usage and orders/purchases on as needed basis.
- Receives travel requests and reserves airfare, hotel, car, etc. utilizing cost effective alternatives.
- Orders fuel cards and administer employee usage.
- Assists executive assistant with onsite meeting coordination.
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Anticipates business changes, identifies and introduces new ideas and solutions to create efficiency and improve processes in the operation.
- Processes additions/deletions to benefits offered by Innovative-IDM.
- Greet customers and direct traffic in front lobby.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who works independently and is self-motivated.
- Energetic, optimistic and flexible.
- Independent problem solver who analyzes potential decisions with regards to the business and customer.
- Exhibits creativity and tenacity to drive through to effective solutions to customer service challenges.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with interactions.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding employee, client and company information.
- Manages multiple projects and timelines with a sense of urgency.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Prior administration background preferred.
- Excellent computer skills required.