Wago TOPJOBS Terminal Blocks
Always reliable! Just like the original CAGE CLAMP (patented in 1977), TOPJOBS with CAGE CLAMPS ensures reliability with spring pressure connection technology that automatically adjusts for environmental influences such as temperature cycling and vibration.
- Maintenance-free connections. Wire it once and forget it.
- Wiring independent of operator skill. No torque values or special tools needed.
- Eliminate service calls caused by loose connections.
- Corrosion-resistant, gas-tight connections for corrosive atmospheres.
- Simple, push-in termination of solid and ferruled conductors.
- Once inserted, the operating tool holds the spring open allowing the use of both hands for wiring.
- Reduces wiring time by up to 75%.
- The industry's first and only spring pressure termical block for 4/0.
- Wire size p to 4/0 (95 mm2) at 600V/10A.
- For conductor sizes 24 AWG - 4/0 (0.14-95 mm2).
- Save additional space with the use of multi-level terminal blocks (up to 66%)
View more information about WAGO TOPJOBS Terminal Blocks