Want paid time off to help people in your community? You got it!
The Innovative IDM MVP Program (Making Values a Priority) supports activities which enhance and serve communities where our employees live and work. IIDMers are encouraged to volunteer and support the community. Participating in these types of activities enriches lives of IIDMers and those they impact. IIDMers can take up to 16 hours (2 days) per calendar year to volunteer at a 501c3 charitable organization of their choice.
Examples of MVP Time‐off
- Building a house for Habitat for Humanity
- Donating your time at a food bank
- Cleaning up the beach, highway or park
- Participating in Big Brother/Big Sisters programs
- School or college mentoring programs
- Other great causes. Ask!