An Opportunity to Make a Difference
The Culture Improvement Agency (CIA) is comprised of Innovative‐IDM volunteers who help steer the evolution of our culture through events, recognition and morale, communication, new hire onboarding and community outreach.
CIA members are employees who uphold and promote the company goals and values. As dedicated volunteers, they spend time outside of normal working hours planning activities and ways to engage coworkers in making a positive difference to the workplace and community.
Examples of CIA Led Activities
- Annual Thanksgiving Foodbank Challenge
- Annual school supply drive
- Carter blood drive
- Annual employee holiday party
- Monthly Buzzard Bar & Grill employee appreciation lunch
- Remote employee care packages
- Victoria Day Pitmaster Championship
- Independence Day Chili Cookoff
- Recognition of employee birthdays and work anniversaries
- Halloween pumpkin carving and costume contests
- and more!